cyber threat landscape 2021 watch for free online
cyber threat landscape 2021 view photos
cyber threat landscape 2021 latest news
Aug 24, 2021
· The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Tuesday, August 24th 2021, or created by us. In the modern threat landscape, professionals tasked with protecting their organizations from cybercriminals must consider their people as much as their infrastructure. More than 99% of initial attacks require some form of ...
2021 cyber threat trends and expert perspectives on threats to the operational technology (OT) landscape. In an era of unprecedented uncertainty, with so many devices scattered throughout enterprise networks, it’s challenging for security professionals to keep pace with security demands. The SolarWinds and Colonial Pipeline
Aug 02, 2021
· This second part to ISACA’s annual State of Cybersecurity 2021 survey report examines cyber threat landscape trends, including frequency and type of …
Jul 22, 2021
· Looking ahead to the rest of 2021, “Predictions” is always a topic of enthusiastic debate on our team, as we consider how the cyber threat landscape is likely to evolve. A key expectation we have is around the long-term implications of employees working …
Aug 24, 2021
· Another prevalent threat in the Linux threat landscape is ransomware, with DoppelPaymer, the ransomware family known for using double extortion against its victims, being the most common. Other examples include RansomExx, DarkRadiation and DarkSide. DarkRadiation is a ransomware coded in Bash, targeting specifically Red Hat/CentOS and Debian ...
Mar 05, 2021
· Home > CyberBust > 2021 Cyber Threat Landscape In The Middle East. 2021 Cyber Threat Landscape In The Middle East. CyberBust; Editor's Pick; by Daniel Segun - March 5, 2021 April 7, 2021 0. Are you aware of how the spike in cybercrimes is affecting the Middle East? Cyber attacks is no exception as well. Read on to find out more.
Jul 29, 2021
· ENISA Threat Landscape - 2020. The European Union Agency for Cybersecurity (ENISA), with the support of the European Commission, EU Member States and the CTI Stakeholders Group, has published the 8th annual ENISA Threat Landscape (ETL) report, identifying and evaluating the top cyber threats for the period January 2019 - April 2020. Infographic - Top 15 Threats
Nov 10, 2020
· In FortiGuard Labs ’ threat predictions for 2021, we’ve estimated the strategies that we anticipate cybercriminals will leverage in the coming year and beyond. This includes, but is not limited to, predictions and insights on intelligent edge computing, 5G-enabled devices, and advances in computing power, as well as the new wave of advanced ...